- Veteran, served in the U.S. Navy for 4 years
- Member Community Baptist Church, AWANA, Youth leader, and Worship leader
- Regent and member of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution
- B.A. in Communication, Oakland University
- M.A. in Human Services, Liberty University
- Member DAV, American Legion, AMVETS
- Serving on City of Richmond Economic Development Corporation since 2004
- Member Richmond Area Genealogical and Historical Society
- Member NRA
Councilor Greene's Perspective
Greetings and welcome to our City Webpage. I am Councilwoman Jaime Elizabeth Greene. I have been married to Jeff Greene for over 13 years and have two children Luke and Elizabeth. My current employment is raising my children and building our household.
Richmond is a unique City. We are a community nestled between a metropolitan area and an international gateway. Richmond has found a way to preserve its small town feel, yet provide premier amenities. We have also maintained a reputation of one of the best operated and fiscally sound communities in the State of Michigan. We are a great community to reside in, raise a family, and build a business.
Please stop by the Council's Goals and Objectives page to see what we are up to and if you have any suggestions. My phone number is available to you upon request from City offices. I work for you and it is my desire to continue to work with the Public, Council, and Administration to provide the most desirable city in the State.