Special Event Applications

Any person, organization or business interested in holding a special event that utilizes any public property or street right of way needs to fill out the Special Event Application in time for it to go to a City Council meeting prior to the event.  Special events may include large sales or promotions for your business.  Special Events that do not interfere with roadways/sidewalks or utilize public property such as parks are handled administratively.  You can download the application by clicking on the link to the right, Special Event Application.  Special Events that do not interfere with roadways or sidewalks are handled administratively.

If you are interested in applying for a Special Event with a Mobile Food Vendor (Food Truck) for your organization or business, you will need to file a Special Event Application MFV Application.  All Special Events that include Mobile Food Vendors require City Council Approval.